Patient Service Representative Career Opportunities
Our Practice Is Growing!
We have multiple Patient Service Representative openings! This position is responsible for performing a variety of daily office functions for a multi-provider dental practice. This person serves as the liaison between the practice and its patients, visitors, and guests; the incumbent should consistently display a high level of customer service.
If you like working in a fast-paced environment, have excellent communication skills and enjoy working with a team, Community Dental is for you!
190 Park Avenue, Portland, Maine
177 Main Street, Lewiston, Maine
- Ability to de-escalate challenging situations
- Knowledge of current healthcare and all insurance plans, prior authorizations, referrals, etc
- Experience with an Electronic Medical Record preferred
- Strong computer skills as well as skills in using office equipment
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to accomplish multiple tasks
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly in person and on the phone
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to maintain a professional manner even under stressful situations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Community Dental offers a strong benefit package and competitive salaries. *Wage based on experience
Paid Time off
Some of these are company paid